Friday, May 17, 2013

Turned to Stone

I listed some things in my etsy shop- a few fossil pieces- today. www.stacilouise.etsy.com

So I thought I would make an etsy treasury to show off my love of fossils.  The first ring in the treasury is one of mine. 
 

'Turned to Stone' by stacilouise

A treasury of fossils, creatures that once were, are now turned to stone

Genuine Fossil Ring Copper a...
$56
Fossil Fern Necklace. Sterli...
$385
Mastodon Tooth. 8 inch Fossi...
$170
Ammolite Ammonite Beads Foss...
$69
Chrysanthemum Fossil Pendan...
$35.9
Classic Fossil Fern Specimen
$15
Fossil Fern Earrings
$195
Crinoid Fossil Jewelry- Beac...
$19.5
Large Trilobite Fossil - Anc...
$79
Fossil Rock Collection
$49
Wonderful, Long Ammonite and...
$85
Crinoid Fossils, 74 Pieces i...
$80
Fossil Coral Collection... 2...
$12
Red and Grey Fossil Necklace...
$98
Fossil Trilobite Cabochons (...
$16
Trilobite Specimen Ring in S...
$185
 
 
 
 
I also listed one of my Peace Lotus Necklaces.
 
 
 
 
Now I am off to work on sorting out my studio some more.  I have a bunch of work to do for some patient people, and currently can't get in there! 
 
I also plan to take a day to hit the beach with the family tomorrow.  It's in driving distance, so, we can just pack a lunch, leave early and make a nice day of it.  I have been so very busy with shows and show prep, that we all need a really fun mini vacay (and I always work Mothers Day weekend, so I get to pick where we go for the day).  I will post pics monday!
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment