Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Nothing like the mountains to refresh the spirit

My family looks forward to this trip all year long.  We venture up and over to Tioga County PA, to stay on the Pine Creek.  The last two years we have gone with my parents and my best friend and her family.  Its a great, and relaxing trip.  

This year we had a small monsoon come through, and it rained about half the time we were there, but we still tried to have a great time.  I could sit by the creek, or just stand in the middle of it with the water washing around me all day.  

Here are some pics of the fun we had, the kids were in heaven, their happy place!!!  




fun in the creek before the rains came


campfire- best buddies

rainy day rock hunters- lookin for fossils
 found some!
 some of our hard core fishermen

 when you have 9 peoples wet clothes in a cabin and no dryer





my girl, collecting bugs, larvae and tadpoles



collin and his fish!  his favorite part of the mountains

 Mmmmmmmmm!!!!


My BFF and I with our hubs!!!!

So now we are home, and drying out and catching up on everything.  Hard to get back into the swing of things.  I am happy to see my fur babies though!  I always miss them when we go away.

Well, into the studio I go.  Maybe some new fossil beads coming up soon!  Inspiration from the mountains..........

No comments:

Post a Comment