Friday, August 2, 2013

Productive Week

Bead Fest prep went really good this week.  I now have all the polymer done, but not painted.  I am feeling a bit better and still a lot overwhelmed at the same time.  Trying to take it one day at a time.  Here are some pics of what I got done this week.
 








 
I can't wait to paint these, that will probably take a few more days.  I may do a load or two of metal clay before I paint, to get that rolling.
 
I did a mock set up in the living room, to see how everything will look, and see how many trays I can fit on the table.
 
 
So I am on my way.  Haven't done any of the little stuff, like put cards in bags or make price tags or signs, but that stuff will get done, probably the night before the show.
 
Remember, if you are coming to Bead Fest, you can print this coupon and get in for only $5 instead of $15!!!!!!! 
 
 
If you stop by, give us a high five or a hug, or liquor, we will be in need of all those things by the time we hit that floor!  LOL!
 
Hope to see you guys there.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderfully productive, awesome job! Can't wait to see it all come together. Somehow there is always just enough time to get "everything" done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new beads look so awesome! I can't wait to see them painted! Eek I need some height for my table. I don't have my boxes built and working on my display table kinda freaked me out. I stepped away and need to go back and work on it some more. Yours is looking great! Oh and what Staci said! We expect: high fives, hugs, cheer leaders, liquor, and to have awesome beads thrown at us! xo Genea

    ReplyDelete