Thursday, September 29, 2011

And the winner is.....................

Ritaz Rtistic Rambelz!  Congrats!

Here is what she said about her favorite beads:
"Wow, tough question since it changes all the time. I am totally addicted to metals of all sorts, and lampwork glass. My faves to wear myself are mainly, silver, mixed metals, lampwork and seeds of all sorts. Thanks for the opportunity to win! "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Rita-I just realized you did not include your email, and I have no way to contact you.  I didn't want to disqualify you, so you have one week to contact me or I will have to draw a new name....sorry!  but rules are rules)

Thank you all for participating! This was the biggest turn out I've ever had for a giveaway!  I really enjoyed seeing everyone's answers, and finding that I am not the only bead addict collector out there!


My favorites are earthy organic beads, ones that look like they have been dug up. So raku ceramic usually fit that bill pretty well. If you are new to my blog, then I will introduce you to a few of my favorite ceramic bead artists.

 Lisa Peters Art


Artisan Clay

Maku Studio


 
Then of course, I love metals....all metals. Highly antiqued silver that is chunky and textured comes first (I used to LOVE bali beads before I started making my own metal components) and I adore copper, because of how much you can distress it!

Oh yeah- gemstones, my first love, sea glass, and I am begining to find some lampwork and polymer artists I love too.

Yeah- addict. What can I say. I'm a sucka for art beads, or anything earthy and pretty!!!

Thanks again! And Congrats to Rita!!!! Contact me with your address so I can get these out to you!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Rita! Lovely, rustic choices for your favorite art beads- gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Rita!!

    And Staci, you posted bead pix of my most favorite ceramic artists! I have quite a collection of beads from all 3 of them. :-D

    ReplyDelete