Thursday, July 3, 2014

Keeping Busy

If you follow Love my Art Jewelry, this is going to be mostly the same post.  

Last weekend I got to go up to the Grand Canyon of PA for the weekend with my family, my parents and my best friends family.

It was amazing.  I love being surrounded by nature, hearing the running water of the creek constantly, and smelling the fresh mountain air.

The first thing we do when we get there each year is to head up to the lookout over the canyon.  I never get tired of the beauty!






Then we checked into the cabin and unloaded.  It was right down to the creek with the kids and they wasted no time getting wet and muddy.




The next day we got out the tubes, and had fun tubing with the kids





we played on the huge lawn


and had fun just hanging out with each other




The boys caught dinner




I wish I had gotten more pictures, but really, I was too busy having fun.

I already can't wait until next year.

It was a much needed time away, since balancing the kids summer fun, and my work during my busiest time, can be rather difficult.

This week I am right back into bead making and already got a batch of carved beads and cabs done.  Hopefully I will get started on some bronze this afternoon.  If you didn't already know, there will be a tray sale on my Facebook page today at 2pm.  All beads are reduced to make room for new inventory.  If you would like to be on my email list so you can hear about these events - you can sign up on my main website welcome page www.stacilouiseoriginals.com 

I hope you are enjoying your summer!  After the winter we had this year, this is all much needed outside playtime!

3 comments:

  1. believe is true. Eat it, how kind, tiffany http://www.intra-mark.co.uk london sale fairly rich bar. other tiffany london sale teachers had heard the language group that you are tiffany london sale discount to small tiffany uk sale rice drink, and be reduced to crotch of the slaves of the dean of students. Dean of tiffany london sale students, said Sun face sincere teacher, a conscientious, hard-working good teacher, personally met today to

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's made them more visible, and helped create more interest in the category... nike air max pas cher ?and hopefully people will buy more products." The North Face sales in China jumped more than 20% in 2013 from the year before. Meanwhile, as retailers try to come up with 2015 nike air max pas cher innovative ways to engage with consumers online, Singaporean online shopper Chelsea Lin says that overall, it is just easier to get more feedback on purchases air max pas cher through social networks versus going into a physical store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance http://www.centremk.co.uk Told me to go to fat disco trip. Having pulled cheap disco walked toward fat. Is the first time come to this place and felt ray ban sunglasses clearance sale very nervous fear, tightly cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance clutching the hand of cheap dare release.  Fat disco, a noisy, came to the door, two brother immediately cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance meet up to say hello. cheap nodded and did not speak, cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance pulled into the disco.

    ReplyDelete