Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Surprise Sale


DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER....I am having a sale! 


We have had snow, snow, more snow, and now ice.  I am feeling cooped up, and thought perhaps a sale would cheer things up around here!

 Use code snowday15 to save 15% in my https://www.etsy.com/shop/SLArtisanAccents shop! 

 Sale does not apply to the polymer tutorial. Please let me know if you want to purchase that during the sale, I will have to make you a special listing. thanks!

I am also running the sale in my jewelry shop www.stacilouise.etsy.com.  same code, same discount, AND I added new jewelry too!





Sale will run until this weekend- when we are supposed to get, you guessed it, MORE SNOW.  So, through Sunday night February 9th.

Lots of bright new hearts and such in stock similar to the one below!


How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

4 comments:

  1. Do you really want to know? It was in the 70s on Sun and Mon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I am a little jealous! but not too much, I do enjoy winter. as long as I don't have to drive anywhere. but a break to have a day OUT would be nice :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks! What a nice way to cheer up this awful weather. I used to like winter, but this year it's wearing me out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete