Thursday, April 25, 2013

Update on Everything

I just took some time to update everything I should be updating daily!  I added some new magazines that I am on the side bar.....including this brand new beading magazine called Bead it Today!  It features quick and affordable projects, and has a really great price point!  This was the launch issue, and it is so nicely laid out, beautiful clear pictures, and lots of fun projects.  So if you have never heard of it before, that is why.  Head on over and get your subscription today!!!! 
 
 
 
I also updated my shop links for the Love My Art Jewelry group (on the sidebar) since we have had some members leave, and some new ones arrive. 
 
I have really been slacking on updating this, but here is a link to the current location of the Art Bead Love Tour. 
photo from / by  Pretty Shiny things blog
 
You can find it at Pretty Shiny Things blog.  You can win a chance to swap art beads on this chain!!!!!!!!!!!!  You can check where it is on our Love My Art Jewelry blog, on the side bar at any given time.
 
 
I have two back to back jewelry shows the first two weekends in May...between sick kids, spring stuff calling, and prepping for my shows, I've been very very busy!  I have been making components, and finally am starting to make some jewlery pieces.  Here is a peek at the new direction some of them will go this year!  I am making chain, and charmy dangly tribaly things!  I even used brass.
 
 
And I found out that today I was featured on Polymer Clay Daily's site- it featured my blog post from last week on making molds (LMAJ) and had a picture of this piece.  What an honor- I am over the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 

 
So, I guess that catches you up on things.  I will be selling my wares next weekend in Peddlers Village, Lahaska PA at the Annual Strawberry Festival.  So if you are local, come on out and say hi!!!!!!!  The Artisans are on the Street Road Green, between Earls Prime restaurant and Touch of Britan.  We are not in the actual village with the festivities, so make sure to come over and visit!!

3 comments:

  1. You are a busy one indeed. I hope your kiddos are on the mend. I'm about to jump into my show season shortly. Will you come to Alaska and be my necklace model? ...that is if you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great stuff going on! Love that necklace

    ReplyDelete