Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thank You and Winners

Thanks so much to all who shopped my sale!  I really appreciate it!  Making money at the end of the year ensures I can pay for my shows come January, and you guys made that possible!   I can't thank you enough.
 
Sorry to take so long to blog the winners- they were contacted, and I facebooked it, but havn't properly announced it here........soooooo.......................
 
The winner of the blog drawing for the Turquoise crackle heart pendant is Jera Luna!  Congrats!  Please email me your address staci.louise@hotmail.com.
 
For the gift certificate drawings in my shop, I assigned a number to each item purchased in order, and then used random.org to choose the number. 
 
The winner of the $20 gift certificate in my bead shop was #2  Kari Asbury. 
 
The winner of the $20 gift certificate in my jewelry shop was #9 Carol Higgins Sleuth
 
Thanks again to everyone who participated. 
 
I will still be listing some new jewelry in the shop through the holidays, and some of it will be marked down, as I am making room for new inventory. I have some older sea glass pieces coming up...so if you have a sea glass lover on your list, stop by my shop next week!!!!
 
Check out my post on Love my Art Jewelry about making some fun and tacky handmade ornaments with my family, and what that has meant to me through the years!
 
 
Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment