Monday, February 6, 2012

The State of my Studio



This is a side table where I set things to dry, or to be cleaned, or to be etched, ect......
I am getting there.  Etchings are coming along nicely, and its taking all I have to not clean and file and antique each one as they are done.  I am learning to wait and work in batches.  Its a huge time saver.  Finishing up this round of painting tomorrow, baking more polymer and then on to metals.  Gotta get the metal clays rolling this week!!!!!

I also got these crackle glazed beads finally done.  I really like this effect and have more almost done.



I also have a few blog posts I'd like to share with you............................

This one is by Izzy Winterhart- and she talks a bit about her birthday, and how amazing our gift of life really is.  I found it very touching and thought provoking.  So take a peek at it.
Under a Copper Sky- The Greatest Day of the Year

Kristi Bowman had her first blog hop with some of her copper connector beads.  Everyone did such amazing things with her components.  If you want to take a nice little eye candy blog hop, you can check it out here.

And lastly- over at Love my Art Jewelry there is a new month with new prizes for Strut Your Stuff  and a great giveaway, so hop on over there and check it out.

Hope you have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. the crackle glaze is really beautiful... i agree, i have finally disciplined myself (for the most part) to work in batches... it is much more efficient... only took how long?! everything here looks wonderful...

    ReplyDelete