So, I need your advice. I am doing my first bead show in just 7 weeks (www.berksbeadbazaar.com) . I need to make beads, like mad! Question is, what to make? Now, I will no doubt drive myself insane with this question, but I thought perhaps you could help.
And to encourage your participation, it's a giveaway too! A giveaway for this.............................
(I have not put holes in this heart yet- so let me know where you'd like them punched if you win)
But you have to work for it. Here's the deal.
You get an entry for each question you answer. Please answer honestly. I really need feedback!!!! Answer each question in its own comment box.
You can also leave a comment for favoriting your favorite beads in my www.slartisanaccents.etsy.com shop (look through the sold ones too). One comment for doing this, no matter how many you favorite. I check them in my feed, and its a good tool for me when making new things, so I can see what you all like best.
You must have an email where I can reach you, or you will not qualify.
Ok- now for the questions.
1. Have you attended bead shows before (either as a customer or vendor)?
2. If yes, what do you look for in a booth? (example: are samples of what you can do with the beads important? are you drawn to a unique / artsy booth? Lots of varitey? Not too crowded? Pictures of the artists process?) What is gonna get you to stop at MY booth?
3. Check out my shop........What would you be drawn to buy at a show and why? (like, would you feel pressure to buy something because its one of a kind, or more likely because you can order it again?)
4. Check out my shop and let me know what you look for / are drawn to buy- earring pairs, beads in sets? Would you like to see kits with instructions to make something? accent beads to go with pendants? One of a kind focal beads? Bigger stuff, dainty stuff? Patina stuff?
5. Any suggestions for doing a bead show would be great!
So- I am making you work for this. These are not easy questions. I really value your opinions, you are a great group of creative people! So thanks in advance!
You have 6 chances to win this! And you don't even have to share it (but if you do, I would appreciate it)
Drawing will take place in one week- so next Friday, January 13th! (its just a date people;)
Thanks guys! I couldn't do this without you. I am so happy you all like my beads and jewelry, and feel totally blessed to be doing what I love.