Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Best Little Bead Box and Bead Table Wednesday

The Best Little Bead Box(s) are at my home. 



I am so honored to have been picked for Round Two.

PLEASE check out the BLBB blog and read about the boxes journey, the generosity of my fellow beaders and artists, and how this box will be turned into cash for Beads of Courage....a touching organization dedicated to helping children with cancer.  You can watch a wonderful video about it here.  (and I HIGHLY encourage to watch it!)  I will post more details about the boxes time at my house later this week.

Bead Table Wednesday:

I am getting ready for two shows, two days each, back to back, beginning this weekend (Peddlers Village Strawberry Festival this weekend, and The Bethlehem Fine Arts Festival next).  This shot is actually taken after some light cleaning last night!  LOL!  I am working on bracelets today and some more earrings.  Wish me luck.  I am also trying to change my display around (always!!) and need two days to work  on it.  So jewelry making must be finished today!!!


What's on your bead table???

1 comment:

  1. Love all those boxes! Can't wait to see what you get. Good luck with your shows! You will rock.

    ReplyDelete