Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Getting around to it......

 Focal by Artisan Clay
 Focal by Lisa Peters Art
 Focal by Lisa Peters Art (LPA)
Focal by Lisa Peters Art

Focal by LPA

Focal by LPA

Focal by LPA

Focal by LPA

Foacl by LPA

Focal by LPA

Focal by Artisan Clay

Focal by Artisan Clay

Focal by LPA and brown ceramic bead by Artisan Clay
I have been collecting artisan made beads this year, in hopes to use them in jewelry.  The problem is, that I love them all, and I'm finding it hard to part with them.  I suppose it is the downfall to being a bead junkie.  Anyway- here are some of the pieces I finally got around to making with some of those beads I've been hoarding, I mean, collecting:)  Thanks so much to Lisa Peters Art and Artisan Clay for your uniques and unusual designs that make me want to create more and more of these fun necklaces.

2 comments:

  1. I really like these pieces, they really show off your style. I never know what to do with large focal pieces but you seem to have the knack!!!
    I am a new follower from LPA.
    ShannonC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have been making jewelry a long time, but I do feel like I am really starting to find "my" style (finally). So it is nice to hear that it comes through. I have always liked chunky necklaces, and LPA ROCKS! If you like Lisa- you should check out Artisan Clay. Her stuff is great too!

    ReplyDelete