Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Berks Bead Show and Inspiration


Well- I went to the Berks Bead Bazaar last weekend and had a blast!  Two of my favorite bead artists were there, and I stocked up!  Kristie Roeder of Artisan Clay and Lisa Peters Art both make wonderful clay components, and I must say, I am now soooo very inspired to begin creating new jewerly for spring (their designs are so easy to be inspired by).  I also found a great deal on some gemstones to compliment my new focals. 

My mind is going crazy with new design ideas.  I have started to solder and work with metal a little.  I really didn't need to be going in a new direction again...but here I go!!!  My design possibilites have now expanded, (as well as my tool collection).  So now I have to work on allowing enough time for each of my jewelry media's...PMC, metal work, wire work, sea glass and gemstones.  Can you see why my brain is in overtime?  Ok Staci, make lists, sketch and breathe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment