Friday, July 31, 2009





Above is a pendant by Kristie Roeder of Artisan Clay along with my design work.





Drilling Sea Glass On a Sunny Day- like my set up? Real professional!




Well- I have finally recovered from my last show and started getting ready for fall. This includes activities like drilling sea glass while my kiddies are swimming in the pool, making lists of all the jewelry I need to have made for the fall shows. And drowning in sea glass (I love it though). I am also helping to prepare for the LBI NJ Sea Glass Festival October 4th! Should be a great time, but there is a lot to be done! I also made a new design that I am really getting into...it started with sea glass and has evolved into some cool gemstone necklaces as well. OH- and if that is not enough on my plate, I am working with Artisan Clay on some collaboration pieces for her upcoming shows. Wish me luck.......I will keep this updated about the sea glass festival when there are more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment