Sunday, July 16, 2017

Summertime and New Beginings

This past year has been a time for me of reflection.  It has been a time to step back and see where I am going.

I have been working on me.  Who am I?  What makes me burn?  What am I terrified of?  Where am I going?  How will I get there?


Here is what I know so far.  So far, I have learned that I am going go where it is my heart decides I will go.
If I doubt and don't set clear goals, I will just stay right here.

So, I am getting to know my bad ass self and learning that I actually can do whatever it is I want to.  why have I doubted this?  why do I doubt this still? 

Goal #1- feel like the bad ass creative storm that I am ALL of the days, and not just some.


Goal #2- figure out where business and production meets creative freedom and spontaneity and find some balance between them.  I need to be more structured because I am all over the place, but can't imagine creating any other way.  I will figure it out.  


Goal #3- take care of me.  I have really let myself get sick and tired.  I have wrapped myself in pounds of emotion and doubt.  I have filled my blahs with sugar, and sat and sat and sat.  So I am starting small, and not letting myself get disappointed if I can't do what I "think" I should be able to.  Watching the sugar intake, watching the junk, and walking.  After 3 weeks I already feel worlds stronger.  

me and my walking buddy post walk

Goal #4- be more compassionate.  be less judgmental.  Basically, learn to love people.  all people.



Goal #5- let myself be loved.


Goal #6- tune into and listen to my intuition



Yeah, that's all......lol!  

It is a process, but I am doing it.  Taking each day to learn something.

so if you wondered why I haven't been working full steam ahead, or been posting much, that is why.  

But I am here, still sketching ideas and working on things here and there.  

Stay tuned for more posts.  I really feel drawn to write more.  Most of all, thank you for following on this journey.  I know many of you have been here, reading since day one, when I went online with my jewelry.  I have gone through so many changes, and I know there will be many more to come.  I love knowing that there is such an amazing creative community out there.  I love being a part of it.

Now, onto some other items on the checklist..........and maybe to catch some fire flies.
Summer Solstice Alter by me


many blessings,
staci

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your journey. Good for your realizing that a change was needed. Some are comfortable in the niche they have created and fear change. I look forward to experiencing your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Great goals for a lot of us. Well articulated.

    ReplyDelete