Tuesday, June 28, 2016

New Directions and a Refreshing Mountain Trip


I have felt a wonderful new excitement as I dive into making these linocut prints!  


I tested one out on fabric and LOVE it.  Purses and dyes are ordered...............I am going for it!  I think purses would be a great addition to jewelry in my booth!


I will also have prints in frames and just prints for sale.  Each will be between $10-20.  I cannot wait to finish more prints and try out more papers and colors!


We took a trip to the mountains in central northern PA over the weekend, Tioga County, near the Grand Canyon of PA.  It's a yearly trip we enjoy so much!

There was rock stacking.............


swimming....................



playing around on hikes...........

Eagle watching (can you see it?)

hiking................


and fishing.....................this one was caught by hand in a swim shirt, I kid you not!





 There was sight seeing over the canyon..............



AND..........I took some quiet time to start carving a new print.



my view while carving..................



beginnings of a luna moth over a full moon


I just finished him today!!!



Here is the print!  I LOVE how it turned out!



Here it is on fabric


The trip also inspired me to do another print, one with rocks in a stream.............stay tuned!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment