Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Some Exciting Things Going on Around here

I am wrapping up listing a round of my newest style polymer beads- carved beads with color.
 
I first fell in love with carving beads in black, but have since moved on to adding color to them, and loving the results.
 
you can pick some up here www.slartisanaccents.etsy.com
 
The other news is that the voting for the Peoples Choice awards in the Bead Dreams competition has begun.  To cast you vote, use this link
 
If you want to vote for me, my pieces are Sea Swept
 
 and Zen Circles. 

 
If you follow the link, and scroll down through the pictures, they are a little over halfway down.  They are named, but there are no artist names applied to the pictures. 
 
So that is what is new and exciting with me. 
 
I hope you all have a great memorial day weekend!
Thanks as always for your support!
 

 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cast my vote for your 'Sea swept' piece! It was truly my favorite. So beautiful! -- Julie Wong Sontag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new carved beads and your Zen Circles necklace! A seriously amazing artistic statement piece! Best wishes on winning the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zen Circles is so cool!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. “I used to work for Disney and knew I could get tickets, so I thought tiffany boxing day sale I would donate a little gift. It was nice to meet the children and be part of such a special day.” The fundraising day also included a jumble sale, tombola, face painting, raffle prizes, craft stalls, cake stalls, a Santa’s grotto and refreshments, helping to raise £313. tiffany and co australia sale The family still need to raise more money to pay for other costs, such as flights and accommodation, to be able to take Michelle’s children to Disneyland Paris. Shelagh added: “We still have items left over to sell in the New Year Swarovski australia sale and hope to hold a similar event soon.

    ReplyDelete