Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Painting the Beads


I am finally painting the beads.

I have these done so far, and I separated them into trays depending on what kind of finish they get.

These will get a matte varnish

These will get a satin varnish


These are waiting to have the crackle technique done to them, then they will be a gloss finish


Here is a little before and after pic of the matte beads, before the antique layer and after.............

all pretty and bright

and antiqued!


I never get tired of that before and after !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I will painting more tonight, I have a lot more to do.  More then what got done today.  then everything needs varnish.  I am trying not to think about how much I need to do, and just keep going!

1.5 weeks till Berks Bead Bazaar!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously love that transformation! I go through a similar process, but not nearly as many, and I love to see how they evolve!
    Now...get back to work! ;-)
    Enjoy the day.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently its only product, the company which is growing at an adidas store average rate of 65% per annum, is on the cusp of another big launch and has designs on expanding its workforce too. “adidas originals online We’re very honoured to be selected as a finalist with so many amazing companies coming out of Cork these days, we’re very proud of this recognition for the team at teamwork and the amazing customers adidas factory outlet we have across the globe,” says co-founder Peter Coppinger.

    ReplyDelete