Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Holiday Sale with lots of fun Twists

First, I would like to encourage everyone to try to shop local and / or small business this year.  Let's really help the economy, by supporting companies that are completely made and run in the USA.  Being an artisan, I know first hand, the hours, the love, and the talent that goes into creating product AND running your own business.  My husband and I both have our own business's. We pay taxes, we do all the work ourselves. It's a labor of love, and it feels good.  Though we have no sick pay, no un-employment, and no benefits others then being our own boss's, I wouldn't trade it for anything.  I know most business owners and artist feel the same way.  That is why I am buying handmade this holiday.  I know the love and passion that goes into each product.  I know it was made with their own hands.  I know my money will go to groceries, heat bills, piano classes, ect....right back into our economy.  And I also know how wonderful it is to be able to pay the bills by doing something you love. 

Ok- onto the sale!!!

I am having a HUGE Holiday Sale beginning late Thursday night through the end of the day Cyber Monday, in both my online shops.  

I have a ton of items to list over the next two days, so stay tuned.

  In my jewelry shop, use code artjewelry20

and you will be finding lots of new jewelry for holiday parties or gift giving.  Like earrings................



and in my bead shop use code artbeads15.

I will be adding some sugar skulls and a few other tidbits!

 
 
That is not all though.  I am giving away a $20 gift certificate in each shop after the sale.  Each item you purchase enters you one time.  So the more items you buy, the more entries you get!!!

Names will be picked at the end of the sale by random.org.

To keep it interesting, I will also be adding random 1/2 price items to the shops throughout the sale.  These items will be listed at 1/2 price, AND you can still use your discount on them.  So stop by frequently and see what the deals are.

I am also doing a giveaway right here, for sharing my sale information.  If you share this post, via facebook, twitter or blog, please leave a comment below (separate comments for each way you share) and be entered to win this..........

(to be determined by sales beginning)

 
 
I have been filling the shops with beads and jewelry, so that you can find that perfect little something for the jewelry and bead lovers on your list.  I will continue to fill the shops so they are ready to go Thursday night- and then sporadically throughout the sale as well!

I will not be reserving items for the duration of the sale. I just feel its more fair that way. 

If you are shopping Cyber Monday- stop by Love my Art Jewelry to see all the shops participating in the cyber monday sale!  Link can be found there. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment