Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Surprise Sale!!!!!


Philly Bead Fest Spring is in a couple short weeks, and a bunch of us are meeting up to hang out.  So, in honor of bead fests and bead lovers everywhere, we decided to have a sale!  See each blog for details on their sale.  Each shop is giving a percentage off with code beadsnobspring
Sale starts the 31st and ends April 1st.

I will be adding some new beads and components this week to stock the shop for the sale.  If you see anything you want reserved in the meantime, please let me know and I would love to hold it for you until the sale!  I will be giving 15% off!!!!   Here are all the shops who are participating......


Staci Louise Artisan Accents (thats me;)
Blog:  you are here
Etsy: www.slartisanaccents.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment