Monday, April 18, 2011

Bead Table Monday? I got Wings!

If you are still hopping the 7000 bracelets for Hope (I know I am) click here or scroll down one post.

This is what my bead table looks like right now.....a mess!


So~ I made some more Artisan Accents, some wings, some new stuff too (here's a hint: its kinda lunar)...you probably can't make them out in the pic too well, so you will have to wait and see.  Anyway, I will be listing later today, so check the shop.



 I only have three pairs of wings to list, but will be listing more later this week.  So stay tuned!  I have I wish I could list them all, but I have TWO big jewelry shows in a row coming up and I need to keep some for myself to make jewelry with to sell! 

Things are just crazy this week, its quarterly tax time again already, and I have NO CHARTS set up for 2011 yet!  So I have three months of paperwork to do!  (and like most artists, I don't like paperwork).

What have you been up to lately?  Any big shows coming up?  Any new projects you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment