Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Taking advantage of these holiday sales!

Check it out!..................those smoke fired donuts were FREE!!!!


There are so many great sales going on right now!  I took advantage of one- from one of my favorite clay bead / focal gals, Artisan Clay.  Her etsy shop sale is Buy One Get One Half off!  And there's more- you get free smoke fired beads of her choice depending on how many pieces you buy!  I totally stocked up on some components that I LOVE! 

I also bought a few things from Maku Studio- she makes really cool raku beads and focals and was super great to deal with.

I also made a bunch of bronze clay components (I can't wait to tell you all about bronz clay). You will just have to wait for that blog post to see them though! I am pretty excited to begin to play with more metals then just silver. 

What great beady deals have you found lately??

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Staci! I hope my raku inspires you in your creations!!! Thanks for the feature!!! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete