Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We have a Winner!

Thank you to all who have purchased "Hearts for Haiti", and who have shared my post on facebook and your blogs.  I put all the names on paper and picked from a bag (the old fashioned way).  The winner of my blog contest is Terra Schote!  Congratulations Terra!  You have won a Heart for Haiti! 

I want to give an update on how sales are going as well.  We have surpassed my original goal in just one week.  I am able to give 60% of what was made so far and the total is $171.00!  Sooooo awesome.  The best part is that I have orders that aren't paid for yet, and since they are offline orders with no fees, 75% of the total goes to Haiti.  That will put our donation total over $200!  Praise the Lord!!!  It really feels good to be able to do something.  I wish I could be there holding little ones who are scared and sick in my arms, but for now, I will continue to sell Hearts, donate what I can,  pray for haiti, and hold my littles ones, being ever thankful for how blessed we are here.


Hearts for Haiti will continue for one more week.  At that time I need to take a break and spend some time with my family.  I plan to do another fund-raiser for Haiti Orphanages this spring.  They are going to need continued support, and I don't want them to be forgotten. 

So thanks again.  Many Blessings to you all.
staci

2 comments:

  1. I would love to order one of the small ones. I couldn't quite figure out the eetsy thing. If possible I would like a small one, bright silver, with a white attached pearl.
    this is such a wonderful thing you are doing.
    My son is in the Coast Guard and he is over there helping with the relief effort now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that I did not know about this fundraiser in time. We adopted our two sons from Haiti and they were evacuated on January 19. If you do make them again, I would love to know and to purchase one!

    ReplyDelete