Thursday, December 13, 2018

Grief, Honoring those we lost and Some Love to you all

So, I rarely use this blog anymore, but there are a couple things I wanted to share / do.  So much has happend for me the past couple years and my life is not the same as it was before.

I am still creating, and passionate about it.  It is still my full time job.  My kids have grown huge and my heart can barely take the amazing humans they are becoming.  This has not been without its challenges, but honestly, we blessed every single day.

This year in February, we lost my dad.  Although we knew this day was coming (he had liver disease from drinking), it none the less, is still hard to process when it happens.  Something that has helped me to cope is the new spiritual path I have been on, and the healing it has offered to me.  If you would like to read more on that, I have a Facebook page here for it and you can check out my blog that is on my website also.  I am keeping it sort of separate from my beads and jewelry, but not really because it is all coming together in ways I never though possible.  anyhow.............

I felt really led to post a video today on grief.  I know there are a lot of people out there hurting and missing people so deeply that they feel they cannot go on.  I shared some of my thoughts on grief, and I am offering to do a free Mediumship reading a day until Christmas, if I can.  I love that I have the ability to connect people with those they miss and want to help ease some hearts if possible this holiday season.  I cannot promise who I get, or how in depth the reading is.  I am still learning.  However, I don't mind trying for you.  The video is here if you want to watch it.

In my short time of doing readings for people, I have felt how stuck some can become.  They simply cannot get past the loss.  It's as if they feel getting past it, or moving forward, will somehow dishonor or mean they forget their loved one.  But that is so far from the truth.  They want us to live!  That is how we honor them.  To move on.  And move on doesn't mean you aren't still grieving.  You will also mourn them.  But, it mean, you honor them by doing the things they would want you to do.  You honor them by sharing the way they loved with others.  You honor them by sharing their stories and laughing while you remember them.

In honor of grief, (and because I want to preserve these videos, and the only way for me to get them off of my fathers churches Facebook was to embedd them here), please enjoy my father doing what he loved.  Singing and playing guitar.  He was a beautiful soul who loved big and always had a corny joke.








I am so thankful I have these, and wanted to preserve them in more then one place.  And since I cannot seem to download them from facebook, this was the next best way.  Anyhow, enjoy.  This voice always sang me that Ant Rubber tree plant song when I was sad when I was little (and maybe even as a teen!).  I know he is still around me, and I am blessed to be able to experience that now and again.  I get his signs, and I hear his corny catch phrases at just the right moment. 

So remember that you are not alone.  We all grieve those we love- almost always silently.  But never alone.  Sending love to all who need it this Holiday. Please message me on my Facebook page is you could really use a reading.  I will give it my best to bring you healing.  I will do as many as I can- though I may not get to everyone.  But I will try.  Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment