Thursday, October 31, 2013

New Polymer

Back to the beads- after weeks of jewelry making.  It feels good and I went into this full of inspiration.
 
I am still in the painting phase- none are done yet....but I wanted to show you a sneak peek.
 
My sugar skulls that I made in bronze first, made again in polymer- love that they have color!  was missing that in the bronze!



 Rustic Organic textures meets whimsy

 
some fun shaped bead sets- trying to make the shapes that I gravitate to while designing
 
 
 
 
I plan to list on Monday, November 4th.  I cannot reserves beads or do customs orders- sorry!!!  I will post Sunday night what time I will start listing, and will most likely list new things through Tuesday. 
 
Thanks for understanding!

3 comments:

  1. Love those colors and shapes, Staci! I'll try to be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those polymer ones are fantastic. I've got a thing for color and those just hit the spot. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The companies will work together on research and development adidas factory outlet to create smart, fashion-forward eyewear that consumers just might actually want to wear. Intel is adidas store continuing its push for wearables domination, announcing Wednesday that it has entered into a multi-year collaboration deal with adidas originals online eyewear maker Luxottica. Earlier this week it was reported that

    ReplyDelete