Friday, October 18, 2013

Crafts in the Meadow- Tyler State Park Pa

This weekend you will find me at Crafts in the Meadow- Tyler State Park Pa.


 
I am booth #79- so please, if you are in the area, stop by and see me.  This is a pretty amazing show, with lots of wonderful artists.
 
Here is a map of the meadow if you want to plan out your trip.
 
I hope I see you there- the weather looks delightful for a show.  Fall is my favorite season and I am excited to be outside all weekend socializing with other art lovers.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. The weather is beautiful. Just this morning I was noticing the nice cool autumn breeze. It comes a little later here in Florida but this morning it's here. Have a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks to be a beautiful weekend. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete