Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sneak Peek and Super Sale

I have been wanting to list some of my new stuff for awhile now, but I am just toooo busy making things.  So, I took 37% off everything in my etsy shop.  The prices are already marked down.  Also, if you purchase an item, and then share about my sale (on facebook, twitter or blog) just drop me a note and I will include a free gift with your order!

Now- this new stuff I speak of, its my new line of mixed metal pieces.  I am really loving the natural look of copper and brass with the gemstones and art beads I use.  I am also making focals and beads out of copper and bronz and adding color with some fun and safe patina's.  Here is a sneak peak of a few................



My sale ends January 27th.  After that, I will be listing my new line of mixed metal jewelry.  I just need to think of a name for it.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment