Thursday, December 8, 2011

Artists Helping Artists



Sometimes we all need a little help.  I cannot even tell you how much support and friendship I have found through the online artist community.  Though I have never met most of these people, they are certainly friends.

One of us has a need right now, and many are rallying to help.  Please consider bidding on these silent auctions- you can do some Christmas Shopping and know that you are helping a family in need this holiday.

(I got in late on this, so my auction item is featured with Barbara Bechtel's of Second Surf, she graciously added me at the last minute, so you can hop over there to bid if you like.)
Thanks in advance for caring, and helping and supporting handmade.

Here are the links to the participants...................




















thank you in advance for your support...
Many Blessings to you all this Holiday Season!



1 comment: